HOME Forums The Six Disciplines of Agile Marketing book Feedback from Marcin Janicki

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jim Ewel
    Keymaster

Hi Jim

Hello from Poland 🙂

I think that for me the most important questions are

How to fast measure an efficiency of micro strategy? I mean how to measure and use the result of marketing experments in next steps. Tools, methods, good practice etc.
    Brilliant idea would be a review of branches on the market where Agile Marketing is crucial for boosting their business position
    I do not know if it helps you 🙂 but I try to implement agile marketing for my customers and can see where I am meeting huge issues.
    I am a newbie as an agile however I practice marketing since 2003

Regards,

Marcin

Jim Ewel
    Keymaster

Marcin,

Thanks for the great feedback.

On your first question, I do cover methods and best practices for doing marketing experiments, including how to come up with ideas, how to prioritize them, how to measure the results and next steps. I think that’s what you’re getting at in your first question.

On the second question, I believe that almost all kinds of organizations and all market segments can benefit from Agile. I’ve taught Agile marketing to corporations, educational institutions, agencies, government, large multinationals, small startups, and almost every kind of organization you can imagine from very conservative manufacturing organizations to Silicon Valley startups.

Take care,

Jim

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.