I hosted a panel at the Inbound Marketing Summit in Boston this past October, and the video of that panel just became available. I had a great group of experts:
- Scott Brinker, one of the founders of Ion Interactive and the blogger behind Chief Marketing Technologist
- Frank Days, VP of Marketing at CorrelSense and one of the bloggers behind AgileMarketingBlog.com
- Tom Wentworth, Chief Strategy Office at Ektron
- Steven Gilbert, Director of Marketing at EMC
- Bradley Smith, Director of Marketing at PRNewswire
I gave a short introduction to Agile Marketing, followed by a round of questions to the panel about Agile Marketing. I thought there were some wonderful insights about how to introduce Agile Marketing into organizations. If this is a challenge you face, you should watch this video. Enjoy!
Expert Panel: Agile Marketing from The Pulse Network, Inc. on Vimeo.
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Agile Marketing Panel at the Inbound Marketing Summit Boston 2012 | Agile Marketing for mHealth | Scoop.it